This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How do the interaction patterns of members effect group dynamics? What will be an ideal ... (Read 114 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

How do the interaction patterns of members effect group dynamics?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

All of the following are key characteristics of contemporary reality therapy except for:

a.  there is a focus on talking about symptoms that bring a client into therapy.
  b.  emphasis is on choice and responsibility.
  c.  there is a rejection of the notion of transference.
  d.  keep the therapy in the present.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

brbarasa

Answer to Question 1

By noting how members interact in a group, the leader can decide which skills to use in order to promote good group dynamics. For instance, if a member tries to dominate discussions early in the group, the leader can use cutting off skills to give others the chance to share. If a member is frequently silent, the leader can use drawing out skills to facilitate greater participation. In addition, the leader can attend to whether or not he or she talks after each member so that members have more opportunities to interact with one another.

Answer to Question 2

a

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 30, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

parker125

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Interferon was scarce and expensive until 1980, when the interferon gene was inserted into bacteria using recombinant DNA technology, allowing for mass cultivation and purification from bacterial cultures.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library