This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The most important characteristic of operant behavior is that A) there is a direct link between ... (Read 20 times)

bobbie

The most important characteristic of operant behavior is that

A) there is a direct link between its occurrence and the stimulus that preceded it.
  B) it is independent of its consequences.
  C) it is under the control of its consequences.
  D) it occurs only in conjunction with respondent behavior.

Question 2

Who (paraphrasing) said, Give me any normal child and control over its environment and I will make him or her into anything you want?

A) B. F. Skinner
  B) John B. Watson
  C) Charles Darwin
  D) Max Meyer

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sarajane1989

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

bobbie

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Kedrick2014

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates's recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library