Author Question: Rogers described the ideal therapist as someone whose inner experience A) is largely transparent ... (Read 90 times)

fbq8i

Rogers described the ideal therapist as someone whose inner experience

A) is largely transparent to the client.
  B) is hidden under a professional demeanor.
  C) includes only positive emotions toward the client.
  D) is irrelevant to the therapeutic work.

Question 2

Which statement would Rogers most likely have made at the beginning of a group session?

A) Here we are. We can make of this group experience exactly what we wish.
  B) There will be a break of 15 minutes at 10:30.
  C) My name is Dr. Carl Rogers, and I will be telling you what to do today.
  D) Let's go around the room. Please tell us your name, your occupation, and your reason for being here
  today.

swimkari

Answer to Question 1

Answer: A

Answer to Question 2

Answer: A

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

The word drug comes from the Dutch word droog (meaning "dry"). For centuries, most drugs came from dried plants, hence the name.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library