This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The current acronym NALS represents a. National Association of Legal Secretaries. b. Association ... (Read 24 times)

Ebrown

The current acronym NALS represents

a. National Association of Legal Secretaries.
  b. Association for Legal Professionals.
  c. National Association for Legal Societies.
  d. National Administrative Legal Secretaries.

Question 2

Why should you begin your presentation by first identifying your purpose?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Kedrick2014

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

Why should you begin your presentation by first identifying your purpose?

Identifying the purpose allows you to have a clear understanding of what you want your audience to achieve as a result of listening to your presentation. In this step, begin to ask yourself some important questions such as:
Why am I giving this presentation?
Why does this audience need to hear from me?
What is it I want my audience to do or leave knowing when my presentation is over?
Limit your purpose to one goal. Most presentations are time limited, and it is better to accomplish one goal than to rush through several goals and get none accomplished. Here is an example of a concise statement of purpose:
The purpose of my presentation is to: Explain the new procedures for submitting travel expenses and mileage.

Ebrown

Reply 2 on: Aug 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Perkypinki

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library