Author Question: To illustrate her point that We are often goal-oriented but not role-oriented, professional ... (Read 32 times)

mrsjacobs44

To illustrate her point that We are often goal-oriented but not role-oriented, professional psychotherapist Miriam joked, For example, I want to lose 20 pounds, but I don't want to change my diet or exercise. This is an example of:

A) implementational intentions.
  B) the intention-behavior gap.
  C) behavioral willingness.
  D) risk-taking behaviors.

Question 2

Among challenges for health psychologists in constructing valid health behavior models, which is most related to the need to reduce complex data to meaningful generalizations?

A) Balancing automaticity vs. decisions in health behaviors
  B) Balancing individual differences vs. theoretical simplicity
  C) Balancing personal control vs. large-scale societal barriers
  D) Balancing perceptions/beliefs vs. relationships and policies

diesoon

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

In the United States, congenital cytomegalovirus causes one child to become disabled almost every hour. CMV is the leading preventable viral cause of development disability in newborns. These disabilities include hearing or vision loss, and cerebral palsy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library