This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: F ~N, I F I ~N is a (Read 69 times)

madimontg

on: May 12, 2022

Question 1

“Energy may become more scarce in the near future, for either we redistribute accessibility to it or it becomes more scarce in the near future. But we will not redistribute accessibility to it” is a
◦ modus tollens
◦ modus ponens
◦ contraposition
◦ hypothetical syllogism
◦ disjunctive syllogism

Question 2

“F ⊃ ~N, I ⊃ F ∴ I ⊃ ~N” is a
◦ modus tollens
◦ modus ponens
◦ contraposition
◦ hypothetical syllogism
◦ disjunctive syllogism

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by madimontg on May 12, 2022

ryanb

Reply #1 on: May 12, 2022
Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 49% of students answer this correctly

madimontg

Reply 2 on: May 12, 2022
Gracias!

dawsa925

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library