Author Question: How to make my tutoring business popular? (Read 974 times)

Millan

I want to make my tutoring business popular because I want to make some money and I heard it looks good on college applications to have your own small business. How do I become popular? Thanks!

coco

Reply #1 on: Jun 29, 2013
If you can get pole-position on each homework question, and then go on to predict the test the teacher supplies then you'll have your customers attention. Kids don't need a long tutorial paradigm. Start collecting info on every local teacher and predict which kids they will fail, and why. Beating the system (legally) makes you their champion.
The parents will respect your intrusion if you plan to undo the injustice created by failing their kids. Be analytical, strategical, and tactical!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

aero

Reply #2 on: Jun 29, 2013
There are many ways to make your tutoring business popular. First of all you should have high profile tutors that can satisfied the students need. Also you can contact to some school, colleges or some other educational institutes for this purpose.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library