This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Christina offered to shop for her elderly aunt. While she did buy some groceries for her aunt, she ... (Read 164 times)

jon_i

Christina offered to shop for her elderly aunt. While she did buy some groceries for her aunt, she kept most of the money for herself. This illustrates

a. financial abuse.
 b. neglect.
 c. emotional abuse.
 d. isolation.

Question 2

________________ are most likely to engage in elder abuse.

a. Nursing home caregivers
 b. Spouses
 c. Adult children
 d. Non-kin caregivers in the home

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sweetkitty24130

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

c

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 2, 2018
:D TYSM

kthug

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library