Author Question: I have a homework question about social sciences!? (Read 2904 times)

aero

Below are 2 question I have for my Challenge and Change class and I'm not sure how to answer it!

1. Which of the three social science disciplines (anthropology, psychology sociology) would be most useful to lawmakers to help them decide what laws to create for society? Explain your reasoning.

2. What is participant-behaviour and how does it help the research of anthropologists?

Jones

Sociology will help to understand how society works... because sociology is the study of society.

I don't know what participant-behaviour is; however you should since it's your class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

ricki

1 - sociology is the study of society and how it's adapted over time. In addition it discusses how society reacts to certain law-making bodies or rules

2- no idea =(

Did you know?

The tallest man ever known was Robert Wadlow, an American, who reached the height of 8 feet 11 inches. He died at age 26 years from an infection caused by the immense weight of his body (491 pounds) and the stress on his leg bones and muscles.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library