Author Question: what are the functions of the families psychologically speaking? (Read 1120 times)

camila

i need the answers for my sociology homework. i can't seem to find it in any site. these functions could probably be in lawful perspective in case it surely is. it could also be found in any executive orders or something, i don't know...
i was not looking for a cheat sheet! i'm looking for a site that contains any exectuve order, by laws, or any official correspondence from any certified psychologists what the functions of the families are. my homework is not based-on-your-own-words type of test, ok? :)

Garrulous

promote goodwill and understanding

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

hummingbird

Obviously, when you are a child, you can't do for yourself, so the family is there to nurture and bring you up properly according to acceptable society standards.

Hawke

Since you refused to spend any amount of time, thinking about the obvious answers, no cheat-sheet will be provided here!  Let your head become something other than a 'hat-rack.'

formula1

to give the right up bring and proper understanding to all members of the family.
to give good advices to the young people so they can live in society's world        and learn to work and go to school and to be the adult they need to be.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library