This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following explains why a bank holds reserves? I. Banks are required by law to hold ... (Read 29 times)

Pineapplelove6

Which of the following explains why a bank holds reserves?

I. Banks are required by law to hold reserves.
  II. To meet depositors' currency withdrawals
  III. To use them to make loans to households
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) I and II
  D) I, II, and III
  E) I and III

Question 2

An increase in disposable income shifts the supply of loanable funds curve

A) leftward and decreases the real interest rate.
  B) leftward and increases the real interest rate.
  C) rightward and decreases the real interest rate.
  D) rightward and increases the real interest rate.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cclemon1

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Pineapplelove6

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

debra928

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Though methadone is often used to treat dependency on other opioids, the drug itself can be abused. Crushing or snorting methadone can achieve the opiate "rush" desired by addicts. Improper use such as these can lead to a dangerous dependency on methadone. This drug now accounts for nearly one-third of opioid-related deaths.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

The most common treatment options for addiction include psychotherapy, support groups, and individual counseling.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library