This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In September 2014, the labor force participation rate fell from 62.8 percent to 62.7 percent. This ... (Read 63 times)

wrbasek0

In September 2014, the labor force participation rate fell from 62.8 percent to 62.7 percent. This change could have been caused by

A) unemployed workers giving up looking for a job.
  B) full-time workers becoming part-time workers.
  C) unemployed workers getting full-time jobs.
  D) discouraged workers starting to look for jobs again.

Question 2

Which of the following applies to the use of money as a unit of account?

I. A unit of account is an agreed measure for stating the prices of goods and services.
  II. Using money as a unit of account creates a simplified pricing system.
  III. Economies choose many goods as units of account.
  A) I only
  B) II only
  C) I and III
  D) I and II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fwbard

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

wrbasek0

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

CAPTAINAMERICA

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library