This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When the wage increases, the substitution effect in the household's choices leads to A) a ... (Read 49 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

When the wage increases, the substitution effect in the household's choices leads to

A) a decrease in consumption and leisure.
  B) a decrease in consumption and an increase in leisure.
  C) an increase in consumption and a decrease in leisure.
  D) an increase in consumption and leisure.

Question 2

According to Keynes, the consumption-income relationship is shown as C = a + bYD. Therefore, the saving-income relationship is

a. S = a + (1  b)YD.
  b. S =  a + (1  b)YD.
  c. S = a + (1  b)/YD.
  d. S =  a + (1 b)/YD.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

adammoses97

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

irishcancer18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Barbituric acid, the base material of barbiturates, was first synthesized in 1863 by Adolph von Bayer. His company later went on to synthesize aspirin for the first time, and Bayer aspirin is still a popular brand today.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

Did you know?

All adverse reactions are commonly charted in red ink in the patient's record and usually are noted on the front of the chart. Failure to follow correct documentation procedures may result in malpractice lawsuits.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library