This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Gavin uses Excel to track his golf scores. His scores from the current golf season are stored in Row ... (Read 74 times)

Tazate

Gavin uses Excel to track his golf scores. His scores from the current golf season are stored in Row 7, Columns B thru I. Which of the following is a multimath formula which represents the average of Gavin's golf scores?
 a. =(B7+I7)/8

b. =SUM(B7:I7)/8

c. =SUM(B7:I7)

d. =B7+C7+D7+E7+F7+G7+H7+I7/8

Question 2

We compute the five-period moving averages for all time periods except the first two.
 a. True
  b. False
   Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sarahjh

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

FALSE

Tazate

Reply 2 on: Jun 24, 2018
:D TYSM

kalskdjl1212

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library