Author Question: history homework help please!? (Read 1450 times)

camila

Anthropology homework. We've got to each pick projects that we think are interesting in anthropology, the only problem is that I hate monkeys and I don't necessarily like writing about religion. I want to do a project on some historical event in history but it has to tie in with anthropology too. Please help!

Melanie

Reply #1 on: Jun 23, 2013
I'm not sure if this is really anthropology, but you might do the effects of colonization from Europe on the native American population -- people with mixed races, disease, alteration of ways of life, slavery.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

camila

Reply #2 on: Jul 1, 2013
GOLD :D Thanks so much!!

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library