Author Question: How can I apply sociology to my life? (Read 739 times)

federox

I am doing a homework assignment about applying sociology to my life and I don't even where to start with this assignment.  I need help.

Millan

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
when i wake up, my happy mood creates ambience for good family ties.  my relationship with family helps in my school / workplace.  i create harmony.  i believe in unity and peace. no backbiting.  i use the virtues guide [www.virtuesproject.com] to help me with my life. i try to follow the norms of community living without sacrificing my individuality. i see how unity and disunity, destruction and construction taking place at the same time and i play my small tiny part to humanity's well being and progress.  i avoid drugs,smoke, as i could see its ill effects on society and the person
or i can be just the opposite!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

People with alcoholism are at a much greater risk of malnutrition than are other people and usually exhibit low levels of most vitamins (especially folic acid). This is because alcohol often takes the place of 50% of their daily intake of calories, with little nutritional value contained in it.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library