Author Question: The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their) hard work. ... (Read 54 times)

futuristic

The employee who receives the best marks will receive a bonus for (her their)
  hard work.

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Question 2

Vladimir Nabokov gave a picture of Lolita to Humbert and (me myself).

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Meganchabluk

Answer to Question 1

her

Answer to Question 2

me

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

Although not all of the following muscle groups are commonly used, intramuscular injections may be given into the abdominals, biceps, calves, deltoids, gluteals, laterals, pectorals, quadriceps, trapezoids, and triceps.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library