Author Question: Janice, Carlotta, and ________ are studying for our midterm together. A) myself B) me C) I D) ... (Read 65 times)

aabwk4

Janice, Carlotta, and ________ are studying for our midterm together.

A) myself
  B) me
  C) I
  D) my self
  c

Question 2

________ would you like to go with you when you and ________ give the deposition?

A) Who/she
  B) Who/her
  C) Whom/her
  D) Whom/she

paavo

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

The average older adult in the United States takes five prescription drugs per day. Half of these drugs contain a sedative. Alcohol should therefore be avoided by most senior citizens because of the dangerous interactions between alcohol and sedatives.

Did you know?

To combat osteoporosis, changes in lifestyle and diet are recommended. At-risk patients should include 1,200 to 1,500 mg of calcium daily either via dietary means or with supplements.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library