This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Using embryonic stem cells to repair damaged tissue is a controversial ethical issue. The issue is ... (Read 102 times)

cartlidgeashley

Using embryonic stem cells to repair damaged tissue is a controversial ethical issue. The issue is an example of which type of ethics?

A) Individual
  B) Societal
  C) Situational
  D) Institutional

Question 2

Your neighbor who is also your friend stops you as you are walking in to your house after work. She says she heard that John across the street was in your hospital with a heart attack and is not doing very well. She asks you if that is true.

You know that John is in cardiac care and has a poor prognosis. Which of the following is the best response to your friend's question?
  A) I heard he was in the hospital. I'll check this out tomorrow.
  B) I don't know if he is in the hospital or not. I've just been so busy.
  C) We're all good friends and good neighbors and I know he wouldn't mind me telling you about his condition.
  D) I'm sorry but I can't share confidential patient information.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

softEldritch

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

cartlidgeashley

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

parshano

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The tallest man ever known was Robert Wadlow, an American, who reached the height of 8 feet 11 inches. He died at age 26 years from an infection caused by the immense weight of his body (491 pounds) and the stress on his leg bones and muscles.

Did you know?

Interferon was scarce and expensive until 1980, when the interferon gene was inserted into bacteria using recombinant DNA technology, allowing for mass cultivation and purification from bacterial cultures.

Did you know?

The first oral chemotherapy drug for colon cancer was approved by FDA in 2001.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

Anti-aging claims should not ever be believed. There is no supplement, medication, or any other substance that has been proven to slow or stop the aging process.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library