This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: During a class meeting, Renaldo says, I have a concern. Madeleine has been teasing me about my ... (Read 61 times)

@Brianna17

During a class meeting, Renaldo says, I have a concern. Madeleine has been teasing me about my haircut, and it hurts my feelings. As the teacher, your most appropriate response would likely be,

a. Thanks for sharing that, Renaldo. Madeleine, is there truth to what Renaldo says? And if so, what could we do about it?
  b. How about if the three of us get together and talk about that during a few free minutes today?
  c. We don't tease in this classroom. That must stop right away. Is everyone clear?
  d. I'm sorry to hear that you've been upset. When you tease each other, it makes me feel sad.

Question 2

Ideally, the existence of community should:

a. let students know the benefits of competing for grades and teachers' time and attention.

b. impress upon students the need for more rules as well as strict obedience  One strike and you're out.

c. lessen conflicts between educators and students, reduce discipline referrals, and reduce confrontations among students.

d. be eliminated since a sense of community is vague and hard to define.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

flannelavenger

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

c

@Brianna17

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Wow, this really help

31809pancho

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library