Author Question: i need help on an anthropology paper, someone? (Read 1519 times)

Jones

im doing a paper for anthropology called 'what it means to be human' and i need some ideas, i need things that only humans have, that animals done,  its for sociology. so i have one 'complex emotions' because animals dont go into complex detail on their feelings, etc. but i need some more ideas,   SOON.

aero

how about skills and behaviors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Language.

aero

How about Asking people on YA to do your homework for you.

Jesse_J

Humans follow laws/rules (norms) animals dont
Humans have rights animals dont
humans have cultures
we reason with each other we also  reperesnt or reasons to one another
we remember things, our behaviors ect..."It's not "what is human," but what is unique"

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates's recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library