This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A server in an operation is competent but is never friendly with guests. Which challenge is most ... (Read 442 times)

james

A server in an operation is competent but is never friendly with guests. Which challenge is most likely negatively affecting this employee's service delivery?

a. Capacity
  b. Consistency
  c. Intangibility
  d. Inseparability

Question 2

Which comment made by a server to a guest is an example of suggestive selling?

a. Thank you for coming in tonight?
  b. Would you like ice cream on your pie?
  c. Would you like me to bring your check now?
  d. I'm sorry. I'll bring you a clean fork right away.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jasonq

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

james

Reply 2 on: Aug 2, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

dreamfighter72

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

There can actually be a 25-hour time difference between certain locations in the world. The International Date Line passes between the islands of Samoa and American Samoa. It is not a straight line, but "zig-zags" around various island chains. Therefore, Samoa and nearby islands have one date, while American Samoa and nearby islands are one day behind. Daylight saving time is used in some islands, but not in others—further shifting the hours out of sync with natural time.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library