Author Question: How can I apply sociology to my life? (Read 740 times)

federox

I am doing a homework assignment about applying sociology to my life and I don't even where to start with this assignment.  I need help.

Millan

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
when i wake up, my happy mood creates ambience for good family ties.  my relationship with family helps in my school / workplace.  i create harmony.  i believe in unity and peace. no backbiting.  i use the virtues guide [www.virtuesproject.com] to help me with my life. i try to follow the norms of community living without sacrificing my individuality. i see how unity and disunity, destruction and construction taking place at the same time and i play my small tiny part to humanity's well being and progress.  i avoid drugs,smoke, as i could see its ill effects on society and the person
or i can be just the opposite!

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library