This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Drake Paralegal's cell phone rang. When he answered it, his best friend, who lives in another state, ... (Read 188 times)

Chelseaamend

Drake Paralegal's cell phone rang. When he answered it, his best friend, who lives in another state, said: Drake I've just been stopped by the police What should I do? Drake responded: Keep your mouth shut except to ask for a lawyer. Then the phone connection was lost. Which of the following is true?

A) Drake's response was not UPL because his friend did not specifically ask for legal advice.
  B) Drake's response was not UPL because it was not legal advice, just common sense advice.
  C) Drake's response was UPL because he assessed his friend's legal need, applied his knowledge of the law to it, and gave a response.
  D) Drake's response was UPL because he gave advice in a criminal matter.

Question 2

Horatio is attending a paralegal school and has begun investigating the various national paralegal organizations. When he comes across the initials NFPA, he can't figure out what the letters stand for. You, his very clever friend, can offer him assistance.

A) The National Federation of Paralegal Associations
  B) The Nationwide Focus of Paralegal Alliances
  C) The National Friendship of Paralegal Association
  D) The Nationwide Federation of Paralegal Alliances

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

underwood14

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

Chelseaamend

Reply 2 on: Aug 3, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

gcook

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Astigmatism is the most common vision problem. It may accompany nearsightedness or farsightedness. It is usually caused by an irregularly shaped cornea, but sometimes it is the result of an irregularly shaped lens. Either type can be corrected by eyeglasses, contact lenses, or refractive surgery.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

According to research, pregnant women tend to eat more if carrying a baby boy. Male fetuses may secrete a chemical that stimulates their mothers to step up her energy intake.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library