Author Question: Klaczynski's studies of adolescents' analytical thinking used the story of Timothy, a good-looking, ... (Read 39 times)

storky111

Klaczynski's studies of adolescents' analytical thinking used the story of Timothy, a good-looking, strong high school senior. Identify the statement about Timothy that is MOST likely to be true

Timothy has a girlfriend and is a teacher's pet.
  Timothy is popular and an athlete.
  Timothy is a teacher's pet.
  Timothy is popular and has a girlfriend.

Question 2

Fifteen-year-old Rebecca still has a 10:00 p.m. curfew. She is asking her parents to extend her curfew on the weekends to 11:00 p.m. When her parents ask her why she thinks her curfew should be changed, Rebecca replies,

Because I am older now, and I've never been
  late for my 10:00 p.m. curfew. I think you can trust me, so can we at least give it a try? This
  is an example of what kind of thinking?

concrete
  intuitive
  emotional
  analytical

IRincones

Answer to Question 1

Timothy is a teacher's pet.

Answer to Question 2

analytical

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

Tobacco depletes the body of vitamins A, C, and E, which can result in any of the following: dry hair, dry skin, dry eyes, poor growth, night blindness, abscesses, insomnia, fatigue, reproductive system problems, sinusitis, pneumonia, frequent respiratory problems, skin disorders, weight loss, rickets, osteomalacia, nervousness, muscle spasms, leg cramps, extremity numbness, bone malformations, decayed teeth, difficulty in walking, irritability, restlessness, profuse sweating, increased uric acid (gout), joint damage, damaged red blood cells, destruction of nerves, infertility, miscarriage, and many types of cancer.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library