This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jill is eating dinner at her fianc Rob's parents' house, and barely touches her food. Jill is aware ... (Read 105 times)

ashley

Jill is eating dinner at her fianc Rob's parents' house, and barely touches her food. Jill is aware that his parents could make different construals of this behavior, such as

a. Jill is a polite person.
  b. Rob and Jill make a cute couple.
  c. Jill must not like the food served at dinner.
  d. Rob treats Jill very well.

Question 2

At a dinner party, Marcia spilled wine on her boss's Persian rug. If Marcia is like most social psychologists who study construals, what will she ask herself in predicting how her boss will respond?

a. How much does the rug cost?
  b. Did anyone witness the spill?
  c. Will my boss think I am drunk?
  d. Is my boss a gracious hostess?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

epscape

Answer to Question 1

Answer: C

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

ashley

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
:D TYSM

Hdosisshsbshs

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Fungal nail infections account for up to 30% of all skin infections. They affect 5% of the general population—mostly people over the age of 70.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library