Author Question: I have a homework question about social sciences!? (Read 2926 times)

aero

Below are 2 question I have for my Challenge and Change class and I'm not sure how to answer it!

1. Which of the three social science disciplines (anthropology, psychology sociology) would be most useful to lawmakers to help them decide what laws to create for society? Explain your reasoning.

2. What is participant-behaviour and how does it help the research of anthropologists?

Jones

Sociology will help to understand how society works... because sociology is the study of society.

I don't know what participant-behaviour is; however you should since it's your class.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

ricki

1 - sociology is the study of society and how it's adapted over time. In addition it discusses how society reacts to certain law-making bodies or rules

2- no idea =(

Did you know?

Drug abusers experience the following scenario: The pleasure given by their drug (or drugs) of choice is so strong that it is difficult to eradicate even after years of staying away from the substances involved. Certain triggers may cause a drug abuser to relapse. Research shows that long-term drug abuse results in significant changes in brain function that persist long after an individual stops using drugs. It is most important to realize that the same is true of not just illegal substances but alcohol and tobacco as well.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Eat fiber! A diet high in fiber can help lower cholesterol levels by as much as 10%.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library