Author Question: Rearrange each formula to solve for the indicated variable. (Read 4256 times)

Hungry!

a) y = ab – q

solve for b

b) i = p(u + xc)

solve for c

:o

clippers!

a) y = ab – q

solve for b

(y - q) / a = b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

clippers!

b) i = p(u + xc)

solve for c

((i / p) - u)/x = c

Engineer

add q on both side we get
y+q=ab
now divide a on both side
(y+q)/a = b
so answer is
(y+q)/a = b

Engineer

same as second one answer is

(i-pu)/px = c

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

Glaucoma is a leading cause of blindness. As of yet, there is no cure. Everyone is at risk, and there may be no warning signs. It is six to eight times more common in African Americans than in whites. The best and most effective way to detect glaucoma is to receive a dilated eye examination.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library