This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Net public debt is equal to A) the gross public debt minus current year tax revenue collection. ... (Read 67 times)

shofmannx20

Net public debt is equal to

A) the gross public debt minus current year tax revenue collection.
  B) the gross public debt minus taxes paid by foreign corporations on their profits made in the United States.
  C) the gross public debt plus all governmental interagency borrowing.
  D) the gross public debt minus all governmental interagency borrowing.

Question 2

People hold money because it is liquid and lacks risk under the

A) money balance demand for money.
  B) asset demand for money.
  C) precautionary demand for money.
  D) transactions demand for money.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Ashley I

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

shofmannx20

Reply 2 on: Jun 29, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ashely1112

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Each year in the United States, there are approximately six million pregnancies. This means that at any one time, about 4% of women in the United States are pregnant.

Did you know?

Approximately one in three babies in the United States is now delivered by cesarean section. The number of cesarean sections in the United States has risen 46% since 1996.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library