Author Question: Criminal Behavior (Read 1663 times)

ss2343

on: Aug 17, 2014
Hello i am having a hard time finding information to write my one page essay based off of the question below, can someone please help me set up my essay?

During the past 20 years technological changes have created new challenges for law enforcement officials. A variety of crimes have emerged that have law enforcement agencies ill-prepared in the investigation and prevention of such cases. What challenges have law enforcement officials faced in the light of technological advances throughout the global environment? Discuss a minimum of three problems that such changes have created. What are your recommendations for future action that could help law enforcement officials become more effective in the investigation and prevention of such challenges?

Celeste

Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019
Technology allows criminal perpetrators to be smarter and more complicated in the execution of their plans, which make it difficult for law enforcement agents to stop them in time.

The advance in technology also facilitates easier planning for criminal activities that reduce significantly both the ability and effectiveness of the law enforcers to catch up to the perpetrators.