Author Question: What can i expect in sociology class? (Read 783 times)

geoffrey

Im15 and in 10th grade in high school. I recently got my scheduale and found out im in sociology. So i was wondering what can i expect?
Can i expect a lot of reading?
A lot of writing?
A lot of tests?
Can i expect a lot of group work or is most of it going to be individual?

ricki

Reply #1 on: Jul 16, 2013
My sociology class was very little homework and very little writing and very few tests. What we did do however was look at articles about health care, politics, abortion, etc. typical controversial issues and discussed our opinions on it as well as how these issues can be addressed on a larger national or worldwide scale.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

Did you know?

In inpatient settings, adverse drug events account for an estimated one in three of all hospital adverse events. They affect approximately 2 million hospital stays every year, and prolong hospital stays by between one and five days.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library