Author Question: Viral endocarditis is reported with code(s) _____. a. B33.21, I38 b. B33.24, I38 c. B33.24 d. ... (Read 7 times)

bio_gurl

Viral endocarditis is reported with code(s) _____.
 a. B33.21, I38 b. B33.24, I38
  c. B33.24 d. B33.21

Question 2

When coding the phrase acute subglottic laryngitis, the correct term to reference in the index is subglottic.
 a. True
  b. False
 Indicate whether the statement is true or false

LP

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...
Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library