This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client is attempting to limit added sugar. Which of the following condiments contain a teaspoon of ... (Read 1147 times)

SGallaher96

A client is attempting to limit added sugar. Which of the following condiments contain a teaspoon of sugar?
 a. 1 tablespoon catsup
  b. 1 tablespoon horseradish
  c. 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
  d. 1 tablespoon ranch dressing

Question 2

Which of the following statements indicates the client needs further teaching?
 a. Even though there is sugar in milk and vegetables, they are still good for me because they have other nutrients in them.
  b. When choosing my foods, I have to remember to limit my added sugar intake to less than 20 of my total kcalories.
  c. I know fiber contains some sugar but it does not provide my body with energy it needs.
  d. There is no evidence that proves my child eating too much sugar causes his hyperactivity.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yasmin

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

b

SGallaher96

Reply 2 on: Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

irishcancer18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

As many as 28% of hospitalized patients requiring mechanical ventilators to help them breathe (for more than 48 hours) will develop ventilator-associated pneumonia. Current therapy involves intravenous antibiotics, but new antibiotics that can be inhaled (and more directly treat the infection) are being developed.

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library