This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client is attempting to limit added sugar. Which of the following condiments contain a teaspoon of ... (Read 1156 times)

SGallaher96

A client is attempting to limit added sugar. Which of the following condiments contain a teaspoon of sugar?
 a. 1 tablespoon catsup
  b. 1 tablespoon horseradish
  c. 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
  d. 1 tablespoon ranch dressing

Question 2

Which of the following statements indicates the client needs further teaching?
 a. Even though there is sugar in milk and vegetables, they are still good for me because they have other nutrients in them.
  b. When choosing my foods, I have to remember to limit my added sugar intake to less than 20 of my total kcalories.
  c. I know fiber contains some sugar but it does not provide my body with energy it needs.
  d. There is no evidence that proves my child eating too much sugar causes his hyperactivity.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yasmin

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

b

SGallaher96

Reply 2 on: Aug 20, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Jossy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

When Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the first mercury thermometer, he called "zero degrees" the lowest temperature he was able to attain with a mixture of ice and salt. For the upper point of his scale, he used 96°, which he measured as normal human body temperature (we know it to be 98.6° today because of more accurate thermometers).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library