This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Gerald has been given plastic poker chips for desirable behavior in his institutional setting. He ... (Read 224 times)

sarasara

Gerald has been given plastic poker chips for desirable behavior in his institutional setting. He understands the chips have a certain point value and can be used later on for privileges. Gerald is responding to a(n)

a. intermittent schedule.
  b. token economy.
  c. negative reinforcement with no punishment.
  d. projective value system.

Question 2

Anissa has just lost her job. Which attributional pattern would most strongly suggest that Anissa is at risk for depression?

a. I lost my job because I am not smart enough to compete in the workforce, and everywhere I go everyone can see this about me.
  b. I lost my job because the economy has been so bad, and everywhere I go this seems to be true.
  c. I lost my job because I have had a hard time managing everything while I had to take care of my aging mother who died in the last month.
  d. I lost my job because my boss is a real jerk who has never liked me from the start.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

recede

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

sarasara

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

amit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

It is difficult to obtain enough calcium without consuming milk or other dairy foods.

Did you know?

In 1864, the first barbiturate (barbituric acid) was synthesized.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

Hypertension is a silent killer because it is deadly and has no significant early symptoms. The danger from hypertension is the extra load on the heart, which can lead to hypertensive heart disease and kidney damage. This occurs without any major symptoms until the high blood pressure becomes extreme. Regular blood pressure checks are an important method of catching hypertension before it can kill you.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library