This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current? ... (Read 127 times)

kodithompson

If four 100 W lamps are connected in parallel across a 120 V source, what is the total current?

A) 8.33 A B) 3.33 A C) 833 mA D) 33.3 A

Question 2

IT equals 0.1 mA in a 3-branch parallel circuit. If I1 = 0.022 mA and I2 = 0.007 mA, I3 = ?

A) 0.029 mA B) 0.142 mA C) 0.213 mA D) 0.071 mA

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

popopong

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library