Author Question: Why should I pay more in insurance so that women like Sandra Fluke can sleep around irresponsibly? (Read 2544 times)

Sandstorm

If she wants to sleep around in law school, let her pay for her own contraception and social activities.

Why should I pay for it?

Millan

because women like Sandra Fluke are role models for every man, woman, and child in today's society

sleeping around and having promiscuous sex is a virtue not a vice

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

coco

Well, maybe we should pay for it, otherwise we'll have 30 more slutty flukes running around breeding like rabbits....

curlz

And why do I have to pay for other people's contact lenses with my health insurance?  Glasses usually last for years - why am I paying for someone's optional medical benefit?

And why do I pay more so men can get vasectomies?  Pay for them yourself!  And why am I paying so people can get prescription allergy treatments?  Stay inside, or just buy them yourself!

Melanie

So that nice married women can have access to contraceptives too. You don't get to pick and choose which women to cover.

It's called insurance for a reason. Why bother having it if it doesn't cover what you need?

Hungry!

You shouldn't. Hell, I don't want to pay for that either.

Jones

I see you are continuing to ignore facts in order to get the attention you crave.

penguins

Ms. Fluke's entire statement was about coverage for hormonal contraception prescribed for medical conditions other than birth control.
Look it up.

curlz

Do you guys not know that other than condoms, birth control is not taken each time you have sex?  Or that she didn't want it for herself?  Or that her point was women have medical issues that birth control is a treatment for?

Jones

Obamas economy is so bad they are just keeping this in the headlines to hide his faltering economy. High Gas Prices, High Unemployment massive government spending. People should be outraged that they are more concerned with condoms than high fuel costs and stagnant unemployment.

http://www.votethemouttoday.com/poster.html

Did you know?

Many medications that are used to treat infertility are injected subcutaneously. This is easy to do using the anterior abdomen as the site of injection but avoiding the area directly around the belly button.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library