This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Jamie doesn't worry very much about contracting HIV from unprotected sex, saying I'm a good guy. It ... (Read 79 times)

student77

Jamie doesn't worry very much about contracting HIV from unprotected sex, saying I'm a good guy. It can't happen to me. This is an example of

a. an imaginary audience.
  b. a personal fable.
  c. an A not B error.
  d. hypothetical-deductive reasoning.

Question 2

Nelson (1980) presented three-year-olds with a story in which a character throws a ball to a playmate, and in which the motive of the thrower and consequence of the act were manipulated. The results of this study showed that three-year-olds _____ when judging the act.

a. disregarded both intent and consequence
  b. disregarded intent and but considered consequence
  c. disregarded consequence but considered intent
  d. considered both intent and consequence

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tsternbergh47

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

student77

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Gracias!

triiciiaa

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library