This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I'm good when I get praised, and I'm bad when I get spanked.. This statement represents ____ in ... (Read 34 times)

mydiamond

I'm good when I get praised, and I'm bad when I get spanked.. This statement represents ____ in Kohlberg's model of moral reasoning.

a. the good boy or good girl orientation
  b. naive hedonism
  c. the punishment and obedience orientation
  d. social-order-maintaining morality

Question 2

Describe what factors influence the secular trend.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

matt

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

The secular trend is the tendency over the past few decades for puberty to begin earlier and earlier in each generation. Several factors may account for this, but primarily it is attributed to the greater availability of high-quality nutrition and the decreased likelihood of exposure to growth-retarding illness. In developed nations, most children are not malnourished, are immunized, and are unlikely to experience illness that will significantly and permanently impact their growth trajectory. In undeveloped nations, the secular trend does not occur to as great a degree because nutritional status is weaker, and exposure to childhood diseases is much greater in these contexts.

mydiamond

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

There are over 65,000 known species of protozoa. About 10,000 species are parasitic.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

The B-complex vitamins and vitamin C are not stored in the body and must be replaced each day.

Did you know?

A serious new warning has been established for pregnant women against taking ACE inhibitors during pregnancy. In the study, the risk of major birth defects in children whose mothers took ACE inhibitors during the first trimester was nearly three times higher than in children whose mothers didn't take ACE inhibitors. Physicians can prescribe alternative medications for pregnant women who have symptoms of high blood pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library