This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following qualifies as a research-related question from an applicant to an interviewer? ... (Read 52 times)

PhilipSeeMore

Which of the following qualifies as a research-related question from an applicant to an interviewer?

A. How will my work be evaluated and how often?
  B. What are the chances of me being promoted within the next two years?
  C. I read that the company is opening three new branches in the city. Which one would I belikely to work in?
 D. How does my work fit into the larger picture? If you were to draw a diagram of the hierarchy of the organization, where would you place me?

Question 2

Which of the following is NOT considered a fringe benefit?

A. Sick leave
  B. Pension plan
  C. Insurance policy
  D. Base pay

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mtmmmmmk

Answer to Question 1

C
The research-related question is I read that the company is opening three new branches in
the city. Which one would I be likely to work in? Such questions are based on the research
the applicant has done about the company and the role he or she is applying for.

Answer to Question 2

D
Base pay is not considered a fringe benefit. Benefits are payments or services provided
through an annuity, pension plan, or insurance policy. Holidays, sick leaves, and vacation
days are also considered benefits.

PhilipSeeMore

Reply 2 on: Jun 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

bbburns21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Calcitonin is a naturally occurring hormone. In women who are at least 5 years beyond menopause, it slows bone loss and increases spinal bone density.

Did you know?

People who have myopia, or nearsightedness, are not able to see objects at a distance but only up close. It occurs when the cornea is either curved too steeply, the eye is too long, or both. This condition is progressive and worsens with time. More than 100 million people in the United States are nearsighted, but only 20% of those are born with the condition. Diet, eye exercise, drug therapy, and corrective lenses can all help manage nearsightedness.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library