This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Average revenue is a. total revenue minus total cost b. total revenue divided by quantity of ... (Read 161 times)

waynest

Average revenue is
 a. total revenue minus total cost
  b. total revenue divided by quantity of output
  c. total revenue divided by quantity of input
  d. the change in total revenue divided by the change in output
  e. the change in total revenue divided by the change in the quantity of an input used

Question 2

For a monopolist, as output expands, price and marginal revenue become more divergent (i.e., are farther apart).
 a. True
  b. False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sweetkitty24130

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A

waynest

Reply 2 on: Jun 30, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

amit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library