This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The behavioral approach has been validated by a wide range of studies. a. True b. ... (Read 78 times)

Diane

The behavioral approach has been validated by a wide range of studies.

a. True
  b. False

Question 2

I tend to tell my staff what to do and how to do it while I encourage them and ask them for input about the goals of our organization. Which of my followers will benefit most from my use of these behaviors?

a. D1
  b. D2
  c. D3
  d. D4

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jayson

Answer to Question 1

False

Answer to Question 2

B

Diane

Reply 2 on: Jul 8, 2018
Excellent

milbourne11

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms that may signify an eye tumor include general blurred vision, bulging eye(s), double vision, a sensation of a foreign body in the eye(s), iris defects, limited ability to move the eyelid(s), limited ability to move the eye(s), pain or discomfort in or around the eyes or eyelids, red or pink eyes, white or cloud spots on the eye(s), colored spots on the eyelid(s), swelling around the eyes, swollen eyelid(s), and general vision loss.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library