This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which one of the following adjectives is an absolute that cannot be compared? a) clean b) silent ... (Read 9 times)

newbem

Which one of the following adjectives is an absolute that cannot be compared?

a) clean
  b) silent c) ready
  d) noisy

Question 2

Which one of the following sentences uses an incorrect form of good or bad?

a) I can't think of a worse profession than cleaning Port-O-Potties.
  b) My cold got worse when I forgot to close the window against the winter air.
  c) The ad for hotdogs is best than the ad for bologna.
  d) I admit that I can't cook, but this lasagna is better than anything I've ever made.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lucas dlamini

Answer to Question 1

b;

Answer to Question 2

c;

newbem

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Kedrick2014

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library