This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What incremental change might an LPNto-RN transition student make to facilitate academic success? ... (Read 27 times)

RODY.ELKHALIL

What incremental change might an LPNto-RN transition student make to facilitate academic success?

A) Placing one half of each paycheck into savings to have sufficient money to work only part-time during the last semester of the nursing program
  B) Dropping a course to free up time when a parent moves in with a student because of the parent's poor health and need for attention
  C) Decreasing the number of employment work hours by 1 shift per semester as the program's course load becomes more demanding
  D) Planning to buy a new vehicle jut prior to the beginning of the semester with several clinicals to assure a reliable means of transportation

Question 2

Which comment made by a LPN/LVN enrolled in their first bachelor's of nursing (BSN) course best indicates that self improvement was the motivation for going back to school?

A) I don't think LPNs get the recognition that RNs get for the work they do.
  B) Being an RN will allow me to teach clients, something that is really neglected.
  C) Math wasn't my best subject; this program will help me get more proficient at it.
  D) I've always been interested in policy making; that's something RNs get involved with.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

stano32

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

RODY.ELKHALIL

Reply 2 on: Jul 17, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

dawsa925

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library