This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: What incremental change might an LPNto-RN transition student make to facilitate academic success? ... (Read 28 times)

RODY.ELKHALIL

What incremental change might an LPNto-RN transition student make to facilitate academic success?

A) Placing one half of each paycheck into savings to have sufficient money to work only part-time during the last semester of the nursing program
  B) Dropping a course to free up time when a parent moves in with a student because of the parent's poor health and need for attention
  C) Decreasing the number of employment work hours by 1 shift per semester as the program's course load becomes more demanding
  D) Planning to buy a new vehicle jut prior to the beginning of the semester with several clinicals to assure a reliable means of transportation

Question 2

Which comment made by a LPN/LVN enrolled in their first bachelor's of nursing (BSN) course best indicates that self improvement was the motivation for going back to school?

A) I don't think LPNs get the recognition that RNs get for the work they do.
  B) Being an RN will allow me to teach clients, something that is really neglected.
  C) Math wasn't my best subject; this program will help me get more proficient at it.
  D) I've always been interested in policy making; that's something RNs get involved with.