This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Match the following terms with their definition. I. Cell II. Worksheet III. Spreadsheet IV. ... (Read 1397 times)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

FButt

Match the following terms with their definition.
I.OneDrive
II.Desktop app
III.Office 365
IV.SharePoint
V.Office Store
A.A version of Microsoft Office to which you subscribe for an annual fee
B.A public marketplace for Office apps that Microsoft hosts and regulates
C.Microsoft's free cloud storage for anyone with a Microsoft account
D.Collaboration software where people within an organization can manage documents and
publish reports for others to see
E.A computer program that is installed on your PC and requires a computer operating system

roselinechinyere27m

I.Style guide
II.Notes
III.Footnote
IV.Endnote
V.MLA style
A.A note at the end of a research paper
B.A standard style format for research papers
C.A manual of standards for writing and designing documents
D.Information that expands on the topic in a research paper
E.A note at the bottom of a page in a research paper

jake

I.Style
II.Bibliography
III.Citation
IV.Works Cited
V.Parenthetical reference
A.A title used for a bibliography in MLA style
B.References that include the last name of the author or authors, and the page number in the
referenced source
C.List of references in an MLA paper
D.A group of formatting commands
E.A note inserted into the text that refers the reader to a source in the bibliography

akpaschal

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library