Author Question: What are the most prominent biologic operators activated by stress? A) Histamine and bradykinin ... (Read 2 times)

RODY.ELKHALIL

What are the most prominent biologic operators activated by stress?

A) Histamine and bradykinin B) Acetacholine and dopamine
  C) Epinephrine and norepinephrine D) Vagal control centers

Question 2

A student is overheard saying, I am so scared, I will never pass NCLEX. Test taking anxiety has
  always been a problem for me.. What is the best response for an instructor to make?

A) Try not to think about the exam until the week before the test date. Focus on relaxation in the
  interim, and then you will be much more relaxed when the time comes to study..
  B) One of the strategies you might begin trying is to simply say to yourself, 'I can pass NCLEX.'
  In addition you might try some of the relaxation techniques you have been taught in school..
  C) Have you ever considered taking a test taking skills course?
  D) Remember the better prepared you are, the more successful you will be. So prepare and
  expect the anxiety to be reduced..

whitcassie

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B