Author Question: Can someone please help me find a good website where i can research Law of Wills? (Read 704 times)

camila

I'm doing homework on Wills (last will and testaments), but i'm having a hard time finding an informative website. I've tried Wikipedia, but i still got two questions left that i couldn't find the answers. If anyone can give me a link to a website that can help me i would be greatful.

j_sun

Try NewYorkLife.com for a general discussion. Your state law is probably online, but may be too complex if you don't read much law. Try your state bar association website. They may mail you a pamphlet on probate and what executors do. A local Legal Services office may have this as well.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

It's called Estate and Probate Law, and its created and regulated by STATE legislatures.
google your state + statutes, then search the statute site for Estate Law.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

Did you know?

The use of salicylates dates back 2,500 years to Hippocrates's recommendation of willow bark (from which a salicylate is derived) as an aid to the pains of childbirth. However, overdosage of salicylates can harm body fluids, electrolytes, the CNS, the GI tract, the ears, the lungs, the blood, the liver, and the kidneys and cause coma or death.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library