Author Question: Can someone please help me find a good website where i can research Law of Wills? (Read 685 times)

camila

I'm doing homework on Wills (last will and testaments), but i'm having a hard time finding an informative website. I've tried Wikipedia, but i still got two questions left that i couldn't find the answers. If anyone can give me a link to a website that can help me i would be greatful.

j_sun

Try NewYorkLife.com for a general discussion. Your state law is probably online, but may be too complex if you don't read much law. Try your state bar association website. They may mail you a pamphlet on probate and what executors do. A local Legal Services office may have this as well.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Hawke

It's called Estate and Probate Law, and its created and regulated by STATE legislatures.
google your state + statutes, then search the statute site for Estate Law.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library