This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Paula was furious when she found out that Bianca did not invite her to her birthday party. If she ... (Read 47 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Paula was furious when she found out that Bianca did not invite her to her birthday party. If she finds out that Bianca was told that Paula would be out of town,

a. Paula is less likely to feel angry
  b. She is likely to be really angry for quite a while
  c. She won't care either way  her feelings are hurt beyond repair
  d. She will not invite Bianca to her birthday party

Question 2

Schunk and Hanson asked elementary school children to view a video in which a teacher explained how to solve arithmetic problems (teacher-model) or in which a student solved the same problems while saying positive comments such as, I like this or I can do this (student-model). Which of the following results is correct?

a. the student-model group showed a larger pretest-to-posttest gain in self- efficacy for solving arithmetic problems than did the teacher-model group
  b. the student-model group showed a larger pretest-posttest gain in solving arithmetic problems than did the teacher-model group
  c. both of the above
  d. neither of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

popopong

Answer to Question 1

a. Paula is less likely to feel angry

Answer to Question 2

C

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Excellent

xiazhe

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library